Tropical Theme Wedding Favors
Give your guests some wonderful tropical theme wedding favors as a memento of your wedding celebration!
Simple, tropical theme wedding favors are easy to find - and easy to make - so you don't need to overspend in this area. Below are several ideas that will fit perfectly.
- Give your guests Hawaiian Lei's. They come in a variety of colors and you can get them for either the neck or wrist. Types available are: poly leis, floral silk leis, and sea shell necklaces.
- Coconut or pineapple shaped votive candles are also a unique and fun wedding favor.
- Make tropical seashell ornaments! Carefully drill a small hole in large seashells. Tie a ribbon through the hole as a loop for hanging. Glue sprigs of dried flowers and a small bow ribbon to the shell.
- Fill small beach style treat bags or favor boxes with seashell shaped chocolates and/or candy.
- Use large seashells and place 2 or 3 miniature seashell soaps in the scooped side of the larger shell. Wrap in tulle or clear cellophane and tie with ribbon.
- Print a favorite poem on parchment paper. Burn the edges slightly. Roll up and place in small bottles for "Message in a Bottle" favors.
- Put together a collection of tropical island songs and burn them on a CD. Make your own personalized CD labels and give these as special favors to your guests.
- Collect an assortment of tropical recipes and create unique cookbooks for everyone. For example, if you're having an Hawaiian wedding, collect authentic recipes from Hawaii. If it's a Philippine wedding, use recipes from this culture. You can print the books off yourself or take a copy to a local copy center to for printing.
- Keep your love growing. Buy packages of Hibiscus seeds at a local garden shop. Repackage them into small white envelopes on which you've printed a color picture of a hibiscus, the term "Hibiscus Seeds", your names and wedding date. Don't forget to include planting instructions!
- Wrap packages of chocolate covered Macadamia nuts into small tropical flower decorated favor boxes.
Popular Tropical Theme Wedding Favors
Don't have time or the inclination to make hundreds of wedding favors? Have a look at these inexpensive and delightful ideas.