Fabulous Country and
Western Theme Wedding Favors
Send a little of the wild west home with your guests with these great western theme wedding favors ideas.
Travel Back To The Wild Wild West
For favors that would suit an old-fashioned, wild west theme think back to when cowboys on horses rode the plains, stagecoaches were a mode of transportation, and the sheriff ruled the town. What did they do for entertainment? How did they live their days? Here are some favor ideas that would work well:
- Poker chips and a deck of cards tied up in a bandana.
- Small flasks or bottles filled with homemade wine or beer and a personalized label on the bottles.
- Small burlap feed sacks with the word FEED stenciled on one side. Fill with peanuts or candy.
- Bags of gold foil-covered chocolate coins (think of the Gold Rush).
- For the men - cap guns or water pistols. For the ladies - lace handkerchiefs.
Country Western Wedding Theme
What if your marriage will be more country than western? We have that covered to.
- Miniature wicker baskets filled with candies, birdseed or flower seeds.
- Salt and pepper shakers in the shape of farm animals.
- Create a small booklet filled with great barbecue recipes and sauces to make.
- Beeswax candles tied together with raffia or denim colored ribbon/bows.